Welcome to Cerita Sobrina

Saturday, February 4, 2012

I present my love just for you

I present my love just for you


You Love me
Like a flower love command god
Have not tired to scatter  aroma happy
Have not tired to calm flame of nervous.
You love me
Like sun love command god
Have not tired let into a light
Have not tired warm up spirit
-KCB-
L.O.V.E is a language adolescent. LOVE is something make feel happy, sad, galau, etc.

Atas nama cinta kurelakan jalanku merana
Sampai engkau akhirnya denganku
Kubersumpah atas nama cinta
Rossa

You definite know purpose of this song, yeah if this song for Allah, that’s good. But if this song for people (man) that’s so bad. Danger !!! lets use seftbelt for the world and the beyond. Look adolescent now much hold on hand, and etc.

In Holy Qur’an Al-Imran 31  
“ Say if you realy love Allah, its me. Certainly Allah favored and forgive your sins Allah great forgiver and great charitable”

You know Allah jealous if we lovely people than Allah? Yeah Allah jealous if we very love people, because Allah is creating people. So, if we lovely people than Allah that’s so bad.
We must give LOVE just for Allah, and we must love something because Allah. In order that Allah love us, and helped we when troubled.

No comments:

Post a Comment